Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Way too long since I have posted.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Way too long since I have posted.

Discuss anything and everything related to our favorite country queen...

Way too long since I have posted.

Postby lovespink on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 am

Hi everyone!

If you're reading this, I'm guessing that you are a fan of Dollys. :-)

I am, and it seems like my Dolly fanhood is always revived when I am going through a difficult time in my life. Listening to her music and her positive attitude always makes me feel better, no matter what. Not very many people know that I am a fan, and maybe some of them will make fun of me for it. I really dont care.

I know that she has this effect on a lot of people.

So if you are reading this and a registered user to this forum, why are you a fan?

lovespink

Re: Way too long since I have posted.

Postby lovespink on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 am

And you guys, I was just watching For the Love of Dolly and I could so relate to those girls. I mean, I couldn't follow dolly around all over the place like Jeanette does. I'm not judging her for it, because I think we all just do what we need to do, and she's certainly not hurting anyone. More power to her.

But I could see going to concerts and Dollywood (I still haven't been) and I want to collect the Dollywood pins SO badly. :-)
lovespink

Return to Dolly Dish