Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Official Dolly Parton Website Poll
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Official Dolly Parton Website Poll

Give us your thoughts and feedback on this website and forum and what we can do to make it better...

What features would you most like to see on Dolly's upcoming official website?

Video messages directly from Dolly
22%
Behind-the-scenes photos/video from touring on the road
14%
An "Ask Dolly" section where fans can submit questions for Dolly to answer
19%
Dolly's Favorites where Dolly will give you a list of her favorite music, movies, etc.
6%
Unreleased songs/demos/lyrics of Dolly music you've never heard before
20%
Downloads of monthly desktop wallpapers, buddy icons, avatars, etc.
6%
Exclusive Archival footage and rare/candid photos
10%

Total votes : 149

Official Dolly Parton Website Poll

Postby Chris on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:22 pm

As you've heard, Dolly is getting her very first official website that is going to be packed full of exciting content and features and is set to go live around the time of her new single's release date, September 25th. Dolly and her people wanted to know what content you the fans would be most excited to see featured on the new website. You can pick up to three so choose carefully!
Chris
Site Admin

Re: Official Dolly Parton Website Poll

Postby JakeDollyFan on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:44 am

CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT --- finally an official website. I voted for an Ask Dolly section, multimedia and unreleased songs/lyrics. :D :D :D
JakeDollyFan

Postby ironbutterfly on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:14 pm

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW WEBSITE. WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED DOLLY! WE LOVE THE NEW SINGLE "BETTER GET TO LIVIN'". CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM. LOVE, YOU GEORGIA FANS!
"Better Get To Livin'"
ironbutterfly

Postby dpfan2006 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:08 pm

How about bringing back Dolly's Fan Club?? :mrgreen: I'm sure that would make ALOT of fans, including myself verrrry happy. lol
dpfan2006

Postby nicolas on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 am

Hi guys I am new to the site!! I cant belive I have gone this long woth out being a fan on here!! I am a 21 year old young man from South of England!! I would love for Miss Dolly Parton to be able to awnser our questions on here or even just resond to us it will be such an honnor!!! So please Dolly come and and say HI!!! :D Lots of Love Nicolas xxx
nicolas

Return to Feedback