Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Question.

Did you see Dolly recently? Spill all the details here...

Question.

Postby Hannah on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. But I saw that Dolly was coming to Clearwater, FL. And I want to go REALLY bad. Since tickets go on sale this weekend I'm planning on getting them. But I've seen around the internet people have been saying she lip-syncs some songs, does she really? It won't change my mind about wanting to buy the tickets, I'll go either way. But I was just wondering if she actually does that at some shows.
Hannah

Re: Question.

Postby TLC11 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 am

Hi,

I just saw Dolly in concert in Sacramento, Ca. She was amazing!! Her voice was beautiful. She did not lip sync. It was all real. She also plays a lot of instruments as well. You will be in awe and love every minute of it. I am sure! ;)
Last edited by TLC11 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TLC11

Postby beachbum on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 am

I saw Dolly in Portland, Oregon this past August 7th. She was wonderful and she did not lip sync any of her songs. I was in awe of her energy and the wonderful show that she put on with singing, talking and laughing the whole 2 hours of her wonderful show. So, you will enjoy very much I am sure. :P
beachbum

Postby goldengirl1 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 pm

Does anyone know if Dolly is willing to participate in Humane Society fundraising concerts? I am from Tuscarawas County in Ohio where she has a big following. Any ideas on making contact to ask?
goldengirl1

Return to Live Appearances