Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - August 14 - DTE Concert
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

August 14 - DTE Concert

Did you see Dolly recently? Spill all the details here...

August 14 - DTE Concert

Postby melanie221 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 am

Did anyone happen to get any photos from the show? Or know a place where I can find some?

The concert was amazing but I was too far back to get any good shots. Thanks so much!
melanie221

Re: August 14 - DTE Concert

Postby gw1973 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm

I have searched all over for pictures too. I want them too. It was a good show, though.
gw1973

Re: August 14 - DTE Concert

Postby ferndaleguy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Dolly’s show at DTE in Michigan was excellent for the ½ hour that we were able to see. Dolly looked and sounded great, just too bad we couldn’t enjoy the concert.
We had $52 pavilion seats in row X about half way down on the left side and got soaked from the rain and had to leave. It looked like someone had poured buckets of water on us and I couldn’t stop shivering I was so cold. Most of the people around us left also.. No one thought to bring any rain gear since we were in the pavilion but the sides are open and the rain poured in on us.. DTE should consider covering the sides on rainy nights to protect guests. Avoid the ends if you ever go to DTE.
ferndaleguy

Return to Live Appearances