Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - The Dolly World Tour
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

The Dolly World Tour

Did you see Dolly recently? Spill all the details here...

Re: The Dolly World Tour

Postby diane on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 am

dolly dose have a dvd which was done at a concert at dollywood its called live and well. as for the uk tours no i dont think so.but i can say the live and well dvd is very good. hope i could help :lol:
diane

Postby glitterlust on Sat May 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Hello all!!

I JUST got my ticket to see Dolly when she's here in Seattle (Cannot WAIT to see her!) and was wondering if anyone knows if cameras are allowed during her shows? I've contacted the venue and they said they're fine with them but that it is up to the performer. I would absolutely love to be able to take pictures during the concert and whether they're allowed or not, I know I'm still going to have an amazing amazing amazing time, but thought I'd ask fellow fans and concert goers if they knew.

Thanks in advance!

Josh.
glitterlust

Postby Marmelstein on Wed May 28, 2008 2:59 pm

Has the setlist been the same for the US leg of the tour as mentioned in the NYC review?
It seems like a great set, can´t wait to see her in Rotterdam in a few weeks time...
If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain - do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.
Marmelstein

Postby Rainbow on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:35 am

I just saw Dolly in Kristiansand, Norway. What a show, she sounded exellent, and she hit EVERY note!
I can't wait for her next world tour. She also announced that "Shinola" would be her new single to the audience.
Rainbow

Postby Kittyrules on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:52 am

Im going to see her in July at London, i really want to meet her but i know its not likely!!

What kinda things do they sale for you to buy?
Kittyrules

Postby pixie on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

i have a quick question for any body who's listening out there.

unfortunately, i am unable to go to Dolly's concert here in Kilkenny, Ireland this Sunday
but as a silver lining on the cloud, a guy from work is going and told me that he'd get me a t-shirt

problem is, he has TERRIBLE taste in concert t-shirts - so i was wondering if anyone there had a link to any previous tour t-shirts of Dolly's or even, fingers-crossed, the 2008 tour t-shirts , so i can show him which i would like?
much appreciated....please help!
pixie

Previous

Return to Live Appearances