Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Shinola,Shinola,Shinola,Shinola,and Shinola!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything from recent television appearances to your favorite Dolly movie and anything inbetween!

Shinola,Shinola,Shinola,Shinola,and Shinola!!!!!!!!!

Postby dollylookalike on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Did I say Shinola, that's right this morning while watching my four hour block of GAC from 5-9 a.m., I saw the video 40 minutes into the program, this is the first time that I have seen it on GAC, and that only means our fabulous, most special entertainer Dolly Parton, who I have always admired and who I think every one should look up to, "she's about 5'4" in heels" no really every young girl should look up to her for the person she is, but since this video was played it only means that CMT and GAC will be playing more often, we as a Dolly Parton family must do what we can to get this video all the way to number one on both stations, I know we can do it, hey if I can dress up like Dolly from head to toe, which I did after seeing it played, I think we all can vote when it comes time to vote on the top videos of the week. Dolly on behalf of everyone one on this site as always I will always love you!!!!!!!
Attachments
e332_1.jpg
I love you Dolly!
e332_1.jpg (22.56 KB) Viewed 2256 times
dollylookalike

Return to Movies & Television