Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - The Dolly World Tour
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

The Dolly World Tour

Did you see Dolly recently? Spill all the details here...

The Dolly World Tour

Postby JUSTIN on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:48 pm

I can't wait for the World Tour. Does everyone agree??
JUSTIN

Re: The Dolly World Tour

Postby ILoveDolly4Ever! on Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:39 am

Me!! I'm really really loving the thought that i'll get to see her in concert again this soon! :D
'We walk it each step of the way with the dust of the rugged road clinging to our bare feet. Although we seldom realise it at the time, that dust is more precious to us than gold dust' Dolly Parton
ILoveDolly4Ever!

Postby annie147218 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:33 pm

I simply cannot wait until i get to see her in concert next year. She's going to be fab and it'll be worth every penny. She will probably take a hefty chunk out of my student loan but i suppose i can't moan as she "does need the money to look so cheap" as she often jokes so atleast it's a needy cause!! So when i have to live off half a tin of beans a day for a month, atleast i can have the satisfaction of knowing that a millionnaire somewhere is using my food money to buy a wig with haha. Gotta love dolly :lol:
annie147218

Postby SANDOLLAR1970 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:45 am

it's been about six years since I last saw Dolly and can't wait to see her again! I just wish she'd come to my hometown again she hasn't been here since 1985. although I have been fortunate enough to have seen her 73 times since then...so can't complain! Take care, Marty
Attachments
Copy (3) of me and dolly.jpg
this was taken in 1988 at Dollywood
Copy (3) of me and dolly.jpg (8.4 KB) Viewed 12619 times
"If you want the rainbow you gotta put up with a little rain"
SANDOLLAR1970

Postby shawbnurse on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:08 pm

I have a quick question for all the Dolly fans out there. Do you know why she never tours through Texas? :cry:
shawbnurse

Postby ILoveDolly! on Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 am

SANDOLLAR1970 wrote:it's been about six years since I last saw Dolly and can't wait to see her again! I just wish she'd come to my hometown again she hasn't been here since 1985. although I have been fortunate enough to have seen her 73 times since then...so can't complain! Take care, Marty

You are sooooooo lucky - i'm so jealous!!!! i would give anything to meet her!
ILoveDolly!

Postby joyce grier on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:50 am

do you know when dolly will do her concert in her home town, 2008????????
joyce grier

Postby loobylulu on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:43 am

Does anyone know what the chances are of Dolly coming to the UK again during her world tour 08? I was lucky enough to see her 28th March 07in Birmingham and am just so excited at the thought of possibly seeing her again. I can't find anything more specific than 'europe' at the moment!!
loobylulu

Postby Dollysno1fan on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I took my 6 yar old daughter to see Dolly in Wembley arena and can't wait to see her again will take my son aswell this time and we would all love to meet her, my children are always singing Dolly's songs. I hope she is in Britain again
Dollysno1fan

Postby Jill Bell on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:20 am

I saw Dolly's concert in Wembley in March '07. Needless to say it was fantastic. Am booked to see her again at the London O2 Arena next summer (July '08). Can anyone tell me please if they ever record these concert tours, and if there is a DVD available then I want to buy it. Surely no-one would miss such a sale possibility!!!!! Its a real 'must have', and I really, really want such a DVD.
Jill Bell

Next

Return to Live Appearances