Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/dollyonline/dollyon-line.com/forum/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Dolly Parton On-Line Forum • View topic - Unlikely Angel
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton News Dolly Parton Tour Archives Dolly Parton Photos Downloads Forum Dolly Parton Store Dolly Parton Mailing List About Dolly Parton Links

Unlikely Angel

Talk about anything from recent television appearances to your favorite Dolly movie and anything inbetween!

Unlikely Angel

Postby mario66 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:21 pm

Can someone help me to find a song from the movie UNLIKELY ANGEL.
The song I want to have she sang at the end of the film on the stage of the restaurant.

Do you know the title and can someone send me this file?

thank you very much
M.
mario66

Re: Unlikely Angel

Postby countryfan15 on Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:25 pm

The song at the resteraunt is called UNLIKELY ANGEL. But I don't know if you'll ever be able to find it other than watching the movie. I don't think there is a soundtrack for it. Sorry...
---Zach
" I'm a little too good to be real bad, and I'm a little too bad to be real good!"
----Dolly Parton
countryfan15

Postby Dolly.R.Parton on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:21 pm

no i think she toking abot the one were she ses king of kings and lord of lords youl never find it its a cherch song i like what you ting to do to me Unlikely Angel

Like the phoenix
From the ash and dirt
I rose up from the pain and hurt
When I was at my very worst
I found you
Thought I could never love again
When a stream of light came beaming in
A thread of hope
For me to spend around you

Chorus:

Unlikely angel
Standing there in front of me
As if you were my destiny
Like we were always meant to be together

Unlikely angel
It feels so right inside your love
Like God has sent you from above
To honor, cherish, and to love forever

The smile upon your angel face
The heaven in your eyes replace
The hell that I’ve been going through
Before you

How long have you been there for me
I once was blind but now I see
A future full of hope
How I adore you

Repeat chorus

Unlikely angel
Oh, you never know where one might be
In sacred halls or crowded streets
But God has sent one straight down to me from heaven

Unlikely angel
Unlikely angel
Unlikely angel
Unlikely angel
Hmmmm

Whisper:

Unlikely angel

:)
Alyssa/DollyRParton
Dolly.R.Parton

Postby LoveDolly12 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 pm

Hm. At the restaurant the song is Unlikely Angel. It IS on youtube.

And for anyone else, I have What'cha tryin' to do to me on my youtube. DollyFan12 :D
"I'm no guru but I'll tell you, this i know is true-You better get to livin'!" -Dolly Parton
LoveDolly12

Postby lovespink on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:32 pm

i love this movie. am watching it right now on YT.
lovespink

Return to Movies & Television